One thing is clear. No two homes are the same. But one thing is true about all homes. No home is in perfect condition.
Whether your single-family home is:
– manufactured, mobile, single-story, two- or three-story
- an apartment with a community pool
– a luxury estate with an Olympic pool
– attached or detached
– new construction, a little older, really old or historic
- in the city or the country
– in the desert, mountains or on the coast
- through the VA or HUD-code
- or in an HOA or senior community
our Certified Master Inspectors know exactly what to look for.
They should, considering their extensive training and experience, including actual hands-on residential construction.
Their inspection checklists exceed national standards, not because they have to, but because we insist that they do. That means you get the most for your money without having to pay for lots of add-ons and extra fees for items that should already be included with your inspection.
We help you prepare for an inspection with information on our blog. We’re also happy to answer any questions you may have before, during and after the inspection – long after you close. Speak with any of our Certified Master Inspectors personally – for free.
We prepare for the inspection by working with listing agents to ensure all of the utilities are on and that we can gain access into the interior. We’re pet-friendly, green-building-minded and ready to assist you whether you are:
– a first-time homebuyer
– a former of current member of the military
– a home flipper
– a rental property owner
– a vacation rental buyer
– ready to downsize
– ready to list your parents’ home
– a real estate agent, realtor or broker buying a home for yourself.
Our same-day inspection reports are in plain English (not homebuilding jargon) and include captioned photos so you know what you’re looking at. The reports make great referral books for years after you own your home. And remember, we’re always here for you – for free – should you have maintenance questions.