Our Activated Oxygen Shock Treatment Eliminates:
- Odors from tobacco smoke, cooking, fireplace smoke, pets, mildew and more.
- Viruses, including H1N1 and other flu strains
- Air and surface bacteria including
- e. coli
- Barton Ella bacteria
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- VOC’s (volatile Organic Compounds), including Formaldehyde and BenzeneFungi (including mold)
- Dust mites
- All allergens
Our Treatment is Great For:
- Medical buildings
- Hotel rooms
- Duct work
- Locker Rooms
- Daycare Centers
- Elder Care Facilities
- Real Estate Listings
What We Don’t Do
- Kill mold. The root cause of the mold growth will need to be addressed by a professional mold remediation service in order to prevent recurrence.
- Cleaning services. EnvironClean Activated Oxygen Shock treatments sanitize surfaces, including fabric and carpets. They do not remove stains, dirt, etc.
- Pest control. Although a treatment will kill most pests, they may return if the root issues are not addressed by a professional pest control contractor.
How it Works
The process uses high-activated oxygen shock treatments to purify the air and kill microorganisms. We set up in the space to be treated and after a few hours, the space is again ready for use.
Some Applications include:
- Crime scene cleanup
- Fire & flood restoration
- Mold remediation
- Hotel, school & hospital disinfection
- Cruise ship cleaning
- Relief from allergies & asthma